Territorial Indian Arts is celebrating forty-eight years as a gallery of collector-quality Native American Indian Arts. Territorial Indian Arts is the oldest gallery of Indian Arts on Main Street in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are proud members of ATADA, the Antique Tribal Art Dealers Association and the Scottsdale Gallery Association.
Location and contact information
Deborah and Alston Neal
7100 East Main Street #3
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85251
Our shop hours are 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, MST, Monday through Saturday.
We are open for Thursday Art Walk till 9:00 PM
Please check in often as we add wonderful antique and vintage items, including:
- Pueblo Indian pottery, featuring the Matriarchs
- Antique Southwestern Indian baskets, Arizona, California and Nevada
- Navajo Indian rugs and historic blankets, Pueblo Indian wearing blankets
- Traditional Hopi Kachinas, contemporary and historic
- Turquoise and silver jewelry from estates and contemporary artists: Navajo, Hopi, Zuni, Santo Domingo
- Antique Indian bead work
- Navajo Indian Folk Art